19th Cinema House Celebration

 Register your company

Apply for non-profit status if you are in the United States and want to be able to accept tax-deductible donations. Your theatre company will need to be a corporation, trust or association before you can register for 501c3 status. If you plan to operate as a non-profit theatre business, you may need to set up a board to oversee the business.